What is Nexus Pro?
Subscribers who want full access belong in Nexus Pro. You can join the Nexus Pro community for $25/month or $250/year to get access to:
1. Deep dive essays featuring the latest insights and analysis on smart building tech. Here are a few examples:
- The BAS industry is broken… here’s why (FREE)
- The energy management hierarchy of needs (FREE)
- How new technology is replacing old supervisory controls
2. Invite-only member gatherings, featuring in-depth panel discussions and workshops taught by subject matter experts
3. Access to Nexus Connect, our community chatroom, member directory, and repository of recordings
4. Access to the Nexus Vendor Landscape and the site Archives.
Here are 5 reasons free subscribers join the Nexus Pro community:
- It’s a resource you can trust—Our lack of bias is built right into the Nexus Labs business model. The low price and lack of sponsors mean the business doesn’t depend on any single member, company, perspective, or technology. And it most certainly doesn’t depend on maintaining the status quo. 🙌
- You can learn with us—If you’re like me and you want more in-depth content, the kind that actually helps us do our jobs better, deep dives are written for you. Our SME workshops are designed for you.
- Understand the marketplace—members get access to the ever-evolving Nexus Vendor Landscape, our database covering the smart building marketplace. If you’re a vendor trying to stay differentiated, this will help. If you’re a building owner or you serve building owners, this will help.
- Meet other smart building nerds and changemakers—Pro members attend exclusive events held over Zoom. The goal is to pull our industry’s changemakers together once or twice per month and see what we can accomplish together. So far, it’s working! See testimonials below.
- It’s a business expense—Finally, let’s be honest… this is a business expense. Most of you can just put this on your expense report. And at $25/month or $250/year, it costs a fraction of research reports that don’t check all of the boxes above.
Here’s what Pro members are saying:
I am a big fan of Nexus. I read your newsletters and you just keep amazing me every time. I'm now subscribed to Nexus Pro as well.
—Hasan, smart building startup founder
Our organization enjoys reading your Deep Dives and finds them very insightful. In particular, I took your Deep Dive on antifragility as motivation and implemented several changes through our departments. They are all engaged and working to ensure we exit the COVID-19 crisis in a stronger position than we entered it. Thank you!
—Joe, smart building technology COO
I’m enjoying your Nexus project. I appreciate your passion, knowledge, range of enquiry, and depth of analysis in this area.
—Graham, energy efficiency and controls professional
I'm all signed up! Have been enjoying our thought provoking exchanges both on Nexus as well as LinkedIn. Tremendous amount of value, but particularly in the vendor landscape. I still think there is much confusion and also a lack of clarity as far as capabilities and they way these solutions work "in the wild".
—Keith, smart building technology pioneer