Our mission is to scale strategic workforce solutions to meet the rising demand for integrated automation worldwide. Our core focus is employer supply chains that enable secure, resilient, and effective critical systems within local communities.
Automation Strategy & Performance (ASP) is a strategic planning and performance management company specifically for the Smart Infrastructure Industry. Clients turn to us to gain a competitive advantage and solve the industry's most significant workforce problems.
1. Strategic Roadmaps - Close skill gaps, prepare for retirements, and attract new workers to careers with your organization.
2. Workforce Analytics - Actionable insights to lead culture, productivity engagement and retention.
3. Curriculum Integration - Align and integrate the right content, in the right dose at each stage of career development.
4. Program Accreditation - Meet accreditation standards your team needs for the contracts and work your company requires.
5. Strategic Funding - Fund Smart Infrastructure expansion and upskilling with braided options for our industry.
In this case study, we explore how BGO successfully implemented a cybersecurity platform using the Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) framework and Zero Trust architecture.
Edge cloud has the promise of both the benefits of full cloud, and all the benefits of staying on-premise. This is the middle ground—that Goldilocks sweet spot of not too big, not too small. Not too flat, not too on-prem.
Head over to Nexus Connect and see what’s new in the community. Don’t forget to check out the latest member-only events.Go to Nexus Connect
Join Nexus Pro and get full access including invite-only member gatherings, access to the community chatroom Nexus Connect, networking opportunities, and deep dive essays.Sign Up